Monday, February 13, 2012

Jar oh hearts




Layan jerlah siperri tu.....

I know I cant step one more step towards you,
Coz all thats waiting is regret and dont you know
i am not your ghost any more.

You still got the love i love the most,
Stupid me yeah.....hahaha
Since than i had learned to love
though half alive.

And now,what now...where is she ?
She had left you,
Your son told you so.
You want to come back !
one more time?
Uhhh,Is a nightmare !

She just leave you?
After she rob you and my love to you years.......
She took all from me !
From your children !
And all the heartache !
She make us.

She is an Idiot! Oopps.
You too.She fool you...sorry thats right...hehhh
All your son told you so....

Pity n sorry!
Astaghfirullah hal aziim...

I give you all my luv.
I secrifice everything.
Did you ever think !
Did you ever take heed !
Your children told you so.

Who am i when you have made up your mind!
I pray,i dua till now.
coz the luv is so much.

I still luv you dear...luv still there.
Coz i never forget what we had gone thru...
You had....you throw all us,like we are nothing at all....

Who do you think you are .
Running arround leaving scars , collecting your jar of hearts.
And tearing love apart.

You will regrett, leaving your love ones in a lost,
in loving you so much.
You are going to catch a cold from the ice you made inside you !
Cold in your soul.

Are you comming back !
After what we faced....when you left !
All the shame we burden till we are strong now !
So dont come back to make us hurt more.
Who do you think you are !

Now we had grown strong.
Alhamdulillah.
With all the support i got all arround.
Can i ever fall back in your arms.
Dear it took so long just to feel alright.
You broke all your promisses.
She left and you feel sad !
You ask for it ! Yeah...hehe
i had learn to live,though half alive.
Allah had help me to stood up and look up.

You begin to loose the love i love the most.
Let Allah tell us all......i am only with HIM now
Let HIM put it right,
La Howla Walla Quwata illa billa....hill aliyil aziim.....

Signature...Amiin...

I had learned to put back the lights in my eye.
Though you may not have luv for us anymore
Not me, i only luv you now adding our children and theirs in me.
And to Allah The Almighty i Pray....

1 comment:

  1. Haha...Face book kata i post too many..n if i want the actual lyrics to page.....org buat suka-suka jer ubah lagu kita....kita punya tiru dia jer....lalala

    ReplyDelete